This is a poem I have written for a friend of mine, with the hope of seeing a smile in her face like sunshine.........
"My special friend Ritu"
I met a girl in the M.Com program in Dibrugarh university
Who seemed wise as well as witty;
I came to know her name was Ritu
She was beautiful, very tall and smart too.
Very soon we two became friends
She always used to follow the fashion trends.
I am glad; we got a chance to know each other
She lived with her mom and dad and had two brother.
We liked to spend time with each other long and long
Life seemed to us as sweet as a song;
In studies among all she was the brightest
But used to be tensed and confused before exams the highest.
She always believed in love stories like "Twilight"
And she dreams of sharing her life with "Mr Right".
The moment she stepped into my life I knew she was special
But mentally I was always in a state of denial.
I knew she always loved and cared for me
That’s the reason why she always shared things with me.
I was the one, who she seemed to trust;
And I tried hard not to fade her trust like dust.
Everybody else thought she had a bad attitude
But I knew; from inside she was nice and cute.
I also knew she was very sensitive and emotional,
But I don't know how far she is devotional.
She always searched for a friend in need;
And my apologies whenever I wasn't there for her in deed
On the day of her engagement, I remembered how special to me were you;
And now I am afraid of losing you.
I don’t know why I am describing you;
Maybe because I don't know any better way of treasuring you.
I wished, in my life she could always stay
But we both know; we gotta go a different way.
Now the bond of friendship has grown forever strong;
Hope this lasts for lifelong!!!
I'm never gonna forget the moments we spent together,
I'll miss you and remember you forever and ever.....
I'll miss you and remember you forever and ever.....
Is there any place of mine in ur poems hitler................
ReplyDeleteplz reply..................
Actually i always wait for ur post in blogger...............