“My angel Mom”
I remember I was studying in Nursery or K.G
But this memory of mine has gone a little bit hazy,
After the death of my lovely mother,
My dad was unable to take care of me, my sister and my
brother.
My father was then tensed, confused and always in a worry,
Finally he decided to marry again, in a hurry;
He brought her home and blessed us with a new mom,
With the hope that, she would take care of us all day long.
For the first time she came near us and said her name is
‘Babita’,
She sounded sweet, calm and as lovely as ‘Sita’;
Soon she started carrying out all her responsibility,
She loved and cared for us like a mother and never thought
it to be just a duty.
For school every morning, she would help us with our
uniform,
And she made us ready before my dad pressed his bike’s horn;
Very soon our lives were back to normal,
But in her absence, everything was again abnormal.
She sacrificed for us every trivial pleasure,
What she has done for us nothing can measure.
She shared with us every little joy and sorrow,
Everything was real and nothing was hollow.
She always stood by us when we were sad or when we cry,
In the blink of an eye decades had gone by.
I never thought she would be someone so ‘special’
And I am thankful that God gave us a guarding ‘angel’.
People never thought she would take care of us, as she was a
stranger;
But she proved everybody wrong and protected us from every
kind of danger.
Some people were there who always came to complain,
But she didn't even care to listen what they were saying.
I wonder, in our lives if she wouldn't have come,
I don’t know by now what we would have become?
It’s because of her what we are now.....
She is the only one, in front of whom I will always bow.
No comments:
Post a Comment