"My cute Jiju"
In this poem I'm gonna talk about a person,
Who is a bit huge and somewhat fearsome;
To pay a visit, he often use to come,
He is really cute and awesome...........
The relation of a brother and sister has recently begun;
And I know, the best days are yet to come,
He is skillful in using his charm,
But always ready to protect us from any kind of harm.
I know, he has not given me a difficult task;
To write a poem about him is what he had ask.
He is so simple and never wore a mask,
He is there to help me in anyway, no matter it's dawn or dusk.
He says, he is kinda lucky for me,
Wondering, if this was how it ought to be?
He dislikes to drink tea made by me;
I think, I need to take training from him by paying a fee............
Whenever we hangout together, we use to have a lot of fun;
He use to call me by the name "Toofaan"
People advice him, everyday in the morning he should run,
This is the one thing which I think he has never done.
Whenever I ask him to bring me Vodka,
The answer from him is always na na na;
He would threaten me by saying "I will tell your papa"
And I would be angry at him and say "What da.... ?"
The day he shaves, he looks very neat,
I gotta tell you, he wears only Reebok in his feet;
My sister always makes him change bed sheet,
Guess who? It's my brother-in-law "Mr. Abhijit".
---------------Arpana Chetia.
No comments:
Post a Comment