"My lovely Elder Sister"
This is how I describe my sister,
She is cute than anyone ever;
She likes sparkly dresses with stones and glitter,
Mind you; she tastes sweet as well as bitter.
The name of my sister is Madhusmita,
I use to mock her and say 'Hi Senorita'
When I wrote poem about others, she used to envy,
And she would say, why can't you write a poem about me?
So, here's presenting my lovely elder sister,
Mind you; she tastes sweet as well as bitter.......
She is naughtier than anyone ever,
The appealing smile on her face could make anyone fall for her.
She took care of me just like a mother,
She always protected me from the scolds of my brother, mother and father.
She is so cheerful and as fresh as a flower,
Don't go by her looks and underestimate her power.
Waai..waii..wait...there's more and it's just a trailer,
Don't forget, she tastes sweet as well as bitter.
Everybody appreciated us for we had the bond of trust,
Every mother wished they could have children just like us.
We both would gossip for hours every now and then;
And I almost forget, she is my elder sister or my best friend?
She would pose for a click and ask how do I look?
The very next moment, she would upload that pic in facebook.
She watches fashion tv and would admire the models of all over the world;
She would stand in front of me and say I'm also a model from alien world.
Now she has done her hair straight;
Every time I look at her, she just looks great.
Now, she looks prettier than ever,
Don't forget she tastes sweet as well as bitter.....
Adventurous and interesting are the tales she told,
It takes her a long time to unfold.
She is calm and sometimes very bold,
She wears accessories made of gold.
She always tweets though she does not have an a/c in twitter,
Mind you, she tastes sweet as well as bitter..........
She is now married and calls her hubby "Oye Hatiiii"
When he returns home from work, she hugs him and ask "Did you miss me?"
I think I am lucky to have a sister like her;
What will I do without her I always wonder!!!!
She is loving and caring more than ever,
May God bless her always to live a married life happily ever after.......
Oh....
There's a lot more to say and the story is yet not over,
But for the time being, I'm gonna carry over;
Next time I will tell you about her role-play of being a Hitler,
Mind you, she tastes sweet as well as bitter.................
--------------------Arpana Chetia.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete