I use to wonder all the time.....
Will I rise above all worries and one day shine?
Loving a person is not a crime,
But, it's hard to find the right person and ask "Will you be mine?"
I use to picture this in my dreams in every possible way,
When somebody asks me, I have only one thing to say;
Once we are bonded, nothing can part us away,
Will be the company of each other every night and day.
I wish his hair to be a bit long and straight,
Share his feelings with me whenever we are on a date;
He will be punctual and never make me wait,
This really sounds sweet as well as great.
I will be mesmerized by his intellectual,
Being jolly will be his nature and habitual;
He will crank up jokes to make me feel well,
His love and care for me will be real and perpetual.
My life will be cheerful and full of fun,
Life is long and it has only begun;
I am hopeful that I will be able to find the 'one'
And I will then shine bright just like the sun.
We will one day sit together and dine,
There will be no worries and everything will be fine;
I am dreaming crazy like I have drank wine,
But, I want this to be a true story of mine.
I don't know how will I figure out who will be the one?
But, I know somewhere there will be someone;
When our eyes will meet one-on-one,
I will then realize that he is the 'one'.
I will ask him 'Will you be my valentine?'
The answer from him will be 'Your partner for lifetime'
This fancy imagination of my mind will fade away with the passage of time,
Hope this becomes true one day with my "Mysterious Valentine".
-----------------------Arpana Chetia.
i wanna wish u best of luck n u will get ur valentine......................
ReplyDeletemiss u hitler