Tuesday, September 4, 2012


"The real me"

I was always the kind of a girl,
And very precious like the pearl;
I always pretend to be strong which I’m not,
Because kind hearted people are always troubled in many ways a lot.
People think of me to be arrogant,
But I forgive them because they are ignorant;
Friends think of me to be foolish,
The moment I tell them I want to learn Spanish.
The thoughts which I sometimes do share,
There is only some people who seem to care;
I never plan the things I need to do,
As I end up changing my mind whenever I do.
I don’t know what I’ll do in my life,
But maybe in future I can become a good wife;
There is a dream which every night I  see,
But I forget it the moment I have my morning tea.
Singing and dancing around here and there,
Trying hard to eliminate from within all my fear;
I am always in some kind of a dilemma,
Grateful that I get advice from my mamma and papa.
Trying to find out my passions and interest,
Hope to sort it out before I go for eternal rest;
The ultimate aim of my life is to be happy,
Which really sounds sweet and taffy.
I want to walk with my love holding hand in hand,
And wake up in a very foreign land;
I love my family, friends and hanging out with them,
And trying to live my life the best possible way I can.
I also love and care for my pet,
They are the ones with whom I share my sorrows when I’m upset.
Sometimes I really dive deep into my imagination,
Which is full of stories of fascination;
There are some things that troubles my tiny little mind,
And I can’t help myself from acting like I’m blind.
The things that I always do for good,
End up with some mess because of my bad mood;
Trying hard to do everything right,
Hope to make my future bright.
I am not really a hardcore,
Things are becoming complicated nowadays more and more;
Life is long and I need to go on to the shore,
As I have yet more new things to explore.
But sometimes I feel like I’m in a jail,
Expect there will be someone who will give me the bail;
This is Ana, a little all about me,
I believe one day, I’ll be able to set myself free…………
                                       ——————-Arpana Chetia.

1 comment:

  1. Thats really you sungku...
    But i like U....Ur thoughts....and ur complexities

    ReplyDelete